Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > C64 Coding > Zakk of Liquid , a code thief
2005-12-15 08:34
kgb
Account closed

Zakk of Liquid , a code thief

Zakk has never made a Demo. He was steling codes from other coders.

When you look at his demos, then think, everything you see, beside the GFX, Is taken from other demos.

... 12 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2005-12-16 03:37
A Life in Hell
Account closed

Quote: No matter, the entire scope is blocked. Within 30 seconds you went straight for the personal area - which is discomforting. :)

Oswald: yes of course... there's a huge difference but to some degree we have all done it. One person came up with the bad-line FLD routine, someone else took a look at it, and used it. It's a small rip but a rip nonetheless.

I don't think there's anybody out there who designed 100% their own routines.

So let me get this straight, just to ensure that I am not at all confused here: You have a personal web page, which you willingly put online publically - and link to other sections of it _today_ - but yet you get disturbed when people actually look at it. In the same thread, you find it perfectly natural to dig up old, old usenet posts from 10+ years ago and post them as your arguments (which are you arguments, btw? because if the argument is that slartibartfast has ingested drugs, I have some news about the c64 scene that you might find a little discomforting :).

My question to you, is who exactly is your dealer - because he is dealing some quality crack, and I seriously want in on some of that good shit.
2005-12-16 03:40
A Life in Hell
Account closed

clarification: the word 'today' was used above in the general sense of 'the modern era',, not in the literal sense of "december 16, 2005"
2005-12-16 06:06
Oswald

Wanderer:

looking at others code, learning from others, this is natural, only the childish "elite" kid scene back then thought that they have a patent on every opcode, and learning from someone else is ripping.

just try to imagine what would the c64 scene be today, if it would be impossible to share (peek, ripp, chat) coding info.

How did science evolve during the past yearhundreds ? by looking (ripping?) at the other scientists achievements, and finding out a bit more by using the knowledge other 100 scientists developed.
2005-12-17 06:50
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: So let me get this straight, just to ensure that I am not at all confused here: You have a personal web page, which you willingly put online publically - and link to other sections of it _today_ - but yet you get disturbed when people actually look at it. In the same thread, you find it perfectly natural to dig up old, old usenet posts from 10+ years ago and post them as your arguments (which are you arguments, btw? because if the argument is that slartibartfast has ingested drugs, I have some news about the c64 scene that you might find a little discomforting :).

My question to you, is who exactly is your dealer - because he is dealing some quality crack, and I seriously want in on some of that good shit.

Okay allow me to unconfuse you. :)

Yes I have a personal page. Yes I link to it.

I don't get disturbed normally when people visit it, but I did get concerned when someone from Australia went straight to the personal area within 30 seconds of visiting it. Was it justified? Yupper because less than 4 hours later someone is whining about me. *grin*

I actually have *no* arguments. The source of the comment spoke for itself :)

I merely guided people to draw their own conclusions.

I've no doubt sone of the c64 scene partakes in smoking pot, I think we all have tried it. But I think this is when you need serious help. http://tinyurl.com/98w39

Now that is one messed up dude.

For all I know he's hallucinating code ripping itself from the screen as he reads this.

Regardless of all this crap I'd rather be known as a so-called "ripper" than to be faced with the indignity of living with these words: "well, my personal experience with nitrous with a cone or ten is intense depersonalization... like i've just stepped out of reality to view it through a red veil, NOTHING makes any sense and i simply cant comprehend anything going on around me... i've tried talking into the trip, but friends told me that i simply started garbling complete gibberish... my second most intense trip had me thinking towards the end that i would never come out of it, tho it was of course coming down from it that enabled me to compose the thought, and so i looked at a friend sitting next to me and yelled "help
me!"... then i was down... the most intense one occured half an hour later, it was a complete flashback to the first one, and so i believed that the entire half hour was part of the trip! and ended it with "help me!"

Not to worry Damian, you can follow up to this as I've decided not to read this thread any further or your silly one-liners. I'm too old for your temper tantrums. You seem to have serious psychological problems which you try to escape from through drugs. I know you feel a need to get back at me, but really your own words did that for you.

~~~~~~~~~
"i looked at a friend sitting next to me and yelled "help
me!" - Damian Caynes while on drugs
~~~~~~~~~
2005-12-17 15:27
ZZAP69

KGB: Intresting, i didnt know that. Though i know Zakk pretty well. Isnt it about time you upload some of your stunning productions here? ;>
2005-12-17 22:15
macx

and we all know ambush-mania is THE demo anyhow

now, go call them telnetboards to get your dose of C/G. tune in and drop out boylords.
2005-12-18 12:50
zakk

Quote: and we all know ambush-mania is THE demo anyhow

now, go call them telnetboards to get your dose of C/G. tune in and drop out boylords.

Word :D
2005-12-18 21:44
macx

shite my lord. pubes as a moppe.

is it you Zakk? for real? ph0ne, jetzt!
2005-12-18 22:43
zakk

yes its me (Får jag låna din fitta) :P

wsup ?
2005-12-19 17:30
ZZAP69

Eyy... Har du kuk, faan? :D

Barf
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
zscs
Guests online: 121
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)