Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #204808 : Ninja Carnage +1D
2021-05-31 06:43
Moderators

Release id #204808 : Ninja Carnage +1D

User Comment
Submitted by iAN CooG [PM] on 30 May 2021
You are the one starting with the wrong foot in here, calling people stupid and with no fUnctional brains, you're being just paid back with the same currency you used first.

User Comment
Submitted by Oriens [PM] on 30 May 2021
Of course guys, I'm a scener, I know that you can like or not agame. It is just the first Ian "asshole" comment that pissed me off. Oh he is very active on the scene ? so with year he did not learn how to respect other people work (just seen he "rambo dick picture", I understand the type of man). As sceners, there is a minimum respect to have for each others.

User Comment
Submitted by Six [PM] on 30 May 2021
If you write a game for the C64, someone will crack it. If you want some control over how that happens - reach out to AOD the next time you have a game ready to release and we'll make sure it's done the way you want.

BTW, I see you two have gotten off on the wrong foot, but it's worth noting that Ian does more for the community than most - the time and research he's put into depacking tools and compiler identification is just one small example.

User Comment
I guess this is the maximum of intelligence you can show :) Hope you'll spend time to create a game one day (oh maybe not, this need skills) , offer it to community for free and then I'll have pleasure pissing on it.

User Comment
ok now fuck off

User Comment
not only about crack, but also about people that are so stupid that they do not understand how to play and that say they need a trainer. Seriously, you had to click randomly to play ? You should stop drinking and train your intelligence man. As a reminder, the game exist in 7 languages, go and get it from the website. Do not use that lame hack.

User Comment
sigh *roll eyes* who allowed more whiners in here? :D
you already know that allowing these game coders in here will only lead to whining about cracks...

User Comment
Hi people. Here is the author of the game. The game is indeed in 7 languages. I'm quite surprised that a trainer have been done for that game. There is a natural trainer called "BRAIN". This is a part of you body that can be enabled to THINK and find solution of each level. But if your brain is too small or not working well, AND if clicking randomly on keys/joystick like monkeys is the only ability you have, then YES, that trainer is definitively a MUST HAVE for you. You'll have a nice slideshow guys (enjoy the musics). For all other people, the one with fonctionnal brains, the game is available on Resistance website for free. (Seriously that trainer is the most stupid thing I've seen in my life, specially 24H after game release (no respect game for game creator guys ?), and just to let you know, there is already a skip level feature integrated in game, crackers were just no smart enough to find it). :) Is this C64 scene ?
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Matt
t0m3000/ibex-crew
iAN CooG/HVSC
Slaxx/Q/HF
rtiainen
kbs/Pht/Lxt