Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Release id #49248 : Presence Packerpack (fixed)
2007-05-29 21:09
BAR.
Account closed

Release id #49248 : Presence Packerpack (fixed)

Hello and welcome,

as you could read in the statemens and in my infos about the release. This is a bugfix. The stock is dead but the bugs still around us... ;)

The Stock

Violator's comment is a welcome to me.
Because i asked myself the same question.
Please before you answer here check some of the fixes,
Dizzy Devil or others did for the stock and now this one.

Because my question is to you all:

HOW TO ADD A BUGFIXED VERSION TO CSDB ?

1. add all infos about..
2. add only bugfix and your group
3. don't add bugfix stuff beware for your own and friends..
4. which releasedate ? (Day of bugfixed, day of original..)?
4. own ideas how to do that ?

OK, feel free to post your comments,
so that i can learn what today counts..

As some guys at CSDB are irritated by myself,
i'm really sorry about but i was irritated by you, too.

The onces who know me better, know that i hate so called wars and any kind of that shit, which is called ELITE or
something like that...

PEACE to anyone in 2007 loving the Commodore 64/128 !

... 22 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-06-03 15:43
chatGPZ

Quote:
But then i would never give here any rights to add stuff linked with me, my groups, my members together again..

if only you had any rights at non authorized altered scene productions o_O

and as for your right at adding info... everyone has all rights in the world to add it, as long as it is correct and doesnt contain personal stuff (real names, adresses, photos, phone numbers etc)
2007-06-03 15:44
BAR.
Account closed

Quote: Quote:
But then i would never give here any rights to add stuff linked with me, my groups, my members together again..

if only you had any rights at non authorized altered scene productions o_O

and as for your right at adding info... everyone has all rights in the world to add it, as long as it is correct and doesnt contain personal stuff (real names, adresses, photos, phone numbers etc)

read the rules at csdb...
2007-06-03 15:48
chatGPZ

get laid. please. asap.
2007-06-03 15:50
BAR.
Account closed

Quote: get laid. please. asap.

ok after hearing only some voices, i would like to here more... PLEASE not only the same ones... ;)
2007-06-03 16:19
CreaMD

Baracuda

1. You don't have right to decide whether scene productions that got fixed by your group should have/or not download links here.

1.1 The credit for fixing will eventually go to the person who fixed it and not the group. The person who fixed the release can claim that release shouldn't be added here. But it's not applicable because the release went under freeware licencne and he can't change that licennce all of sudden and make it unaviable even when the part of the sowtware are his. However, authors of the original release can decide whether the altered release should stay or should be removed (especially when it causes some intellectual property damage to the original athors)

Simply: In this case I would rather keep the altered release download here. Only original author can claim removal of the files.

2. You have right to decide if your group should or shouldn't stay here, but you can't force your groupmates or other sceners to eventually add it / themselves again.
2007-06-03 16:29
BAR.
Account closed

# The information regarding entries belongs to those who the information is about. A person "owns" the information about his scener-profile, and the information of his/hers releases and the groups he/she is/was member of.

THE STOCK WAS MY GROUP !

If any person who "owns" information doesn't want the information in CSDb it is totally their rights to remove it, and should be respected. This means that if you have any doubts that the person who owns the information does not want it in CSDb, you must not add it, and also that this person have the right to delete the information at any time.

OK, anytime..

You must only lock entries which you "own". That is your own scener profile, groups you are/were member of, releases you have created and events you have organized.

OK, my releases mostly locked...

If you "own" any information and doesn't want it in CSDb, it is of course your right not to add it, but in such cases you should state this clearly in the entry (using the trivia field, comments or similar), so that it is not mistaken for poor maintenance.

OK
2007-06-03 16:37
CreaMD

Baracuda: Will you read what I said again or should I repeat it in bold?

P.S: "YOUR" group entry was added by your friend and my groupmate Jak T Rip if I saw right.
2007-06-03 16:39
BAR.
Account closed

After a short discussion and while there is none who said clear that the stock should stay we remove this group.

The releases will stay and maintained to Dizzy Devil,
as he asked me for that. :)

Await the links back..
2007-06-03 16:41
CreaMD

Pheewww.. finally. That's all I ask for.

The rest we can solve later. If I were you I wouldn't remove The Stock I consider it a scene group (sort of swapper's central..) and I don't think it should be removed.

Ok can I close this thread now before some idiot will spit on you again and make you upset?
2007-06-03 16:54
BAR.
Account closed

Quote: Pheewww.. finally. That's all I ask for.

The rest we can solve later. If I were you I wouldn't remove The Stock I consider it a scene group (sort of swapper's central..) and I don't think it should be removed.

Ok can I close this thread now before some idiot will spit on you again and make you upset?

deleted
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 120
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)