Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Questions > Question for Perff
2006-02-17 04:54
Wanderer
Account closed

Question for Perff

1) Where is Cyberbrain? He has been noticably absent. Is everything well?

2) How much disk space does CSDB have? I ask because recently there has been a large growth spurt in uploads and I expect this will continue. Does CSDB have the capacity to keep growing as the uploads grow or will there come a point that you can no longer sustain it? 30,000 uploads will be here sooner rather than later.

Are you hosted by an ISP or are you your own host? (eg. would it make any difference if CSDB users donated storage for you?)

You've got questions, we've got answers :)

... 5 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-02-17 12:12
TDJ

I think he means "you've got questions we don't care about, we've got answers on totally unrelated questions".
2006-02-17 12:21
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: I think he means "you've got questions we don't care about, we've got answers on totally unrelated questions".

Well, I fed it into a Swedish Chef translator to see whether that might make the true meaning more apparent:

Qooesshun fur Perffff

1) Vhere-a is Cyberbreeen? He-a hes beee nuteecebly ebsent. Um de hur de hur de hur. Is iferytheeng vell?

2) Hoo mooch deesk spece-a dues CSDB hefe-a? I esk becoose-a recently zeere-a hes beee a lerge-a groot spoort in uplueds und I ixpect thees veell cunteenooe-a. Dues CSDB hefe-a zee cepeceety tu keep grooeeng es zee uplueds groo oor veell zeere-a cume-a a pueent thet yuoo cun nu lunger soosteeen it? 30,000 uplueds veell be-a here-a suuner rezeer thun leter.

Hurty flurty schnipp schnipp! Ere-a yuoo husted by un ISP oor ere-a yuoo yuoor oovn hust? (ig. vuoold it meke-a uny deefffference-a iff CSDB users duneted sturege-a fur yuoo?)

Yuoo'fe-a gut qooesshuns, ve'fe-a gut unsvers :)
2006-02-17 12:57
TWR
Account closed

You've got the beer - we've got the time...
got the time... tick tick tickin' in my head!
2006-02-17 16:07
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: You mean, you've got questions and they've got answers.

Actually Slarti is correct, it is backwards, and I knew that when I posted the question.

In actual fact it is a slogan that Radio Shack uses in their advertising media. "You've got questions, we've got answers".

Needless to say, only the response by Perff was truly necessary :)

@Perff: I understand, we all need a break from the scene at one time or another especially when real life comes into play.
2006-02-17 16:51
TDJ

Quote: Actually Slarti is correct, it is backwards, and I knew that when I posted the question.

In actual fact it is a slogan that Radio Shack uses in their advertising media. "You've got questions, we've got answers".

@Perff: I understand, we all need a break from the scene at one time or another especially when real life comes into play.

Aha, but you never made clear who the "you" was, did you? ;-)
2006-02-17 21:11
Slartibartfast
Account closed

Quote: Aha, but you never made clear who the "you" was, did you? ;-)

Durn slimey critter sure has got one of them forked tongues aint it?
2006-02-18 17:30
yago

Quote: Actually Slarti is correct, it is backwards, and I knew that when I posted the question.

You know that asking questions which you know when you have posted them, are backwards, does cost "Hundesteuer".

Joking aside, is you have Questions, why not using PMs, and stop poluting your Environment.

Have Fun,
Zed Yago
2006-02-19 05:49
Wanderer
Account closed

Quote: You know that asking questions which you know when you have posted them, are backwards, does cost "Hundesteuer".

Joking aside, is you have Questions, why not using PMs, and stop poluting your Environment.

Have Fun,
Zed Yago

I posted my QUESTION to which I did not know the answer, to a forum called CSDB QUESTIONS.

Next time I'll know better, that this forum is not to be used to ask questions. :)
2006-02-19 16:32
stash
Account closed

wanderer no one is answering ur questions hmm how strange i mean u answer every question people ask u,, well i geuss no one want to waste their time on u
2006-02-19 16:44
Tch
Account closed

Check again.. ;P
Previous - 1 | 2 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
HBH.ZTH/Abnormal
CA$H/TRiAD
radius75
Hok/Remember
Guests online: 91
Top Demos