Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > hardest game to crack
2004-02-19 02:11
Matt

hardest game to crack

probably asked a thrillion times before; but what was the hardest, toughest, most difficult game to crack?

just out of curiousity
2004-02-19 10:06
Radar
Account closed

Quote: probably asked a thrillion times before; but what was the hardest, toughest, most difficult game to crack?

just out of curiousity

Depends on the view of each person/group. Hysteric still thought that even GameOn had a copy-protection and a catridge-game was pure technical without any code at all. Others were laughing about every try of a copy-protection in general...

You see, it's hard to say...
2004-02-19 12:56
Cupid

Windows 95, I keep trying to crack on with the installation, but no go...

Seriously, MYTH was a hard one for a long time and anything with the same protection. Same goes for Huge cartridges.

Radar, who cares about Hysteric anymore? The question was which game is hardest to crack, not which group was lamer than you...
2004-02-19 13:41
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Windows 95, I keep trying to crack on with the installation, but no go...

Seriously, MYTH was a hard one for a long time and anything with the same protection. Same goes for Huge cartridges.

Radar, who cares about Hysteric anymore? The question was which game is hardest to crack, not which group was lamer than you...

@Cupid:
In comparisation of a group to any individual and by calling me lame it's quite obvious from your side to flame another nice round of postings once again on here.

Just based on stupid people like you, who can't even handle a real statement and who can't even read a decent argument, the postings on CSDB always start at the same level over and over again: Dumb little nerds without serious tasks are forcing the rudes to teach oldskool lessons again.

If you would have read my previous posting you would have gotten the lighning idea of the fact, that it depends on the person and the group who had/has the glad favour of doing/trying to create a working crack/version of a decent protected game. While you try to attack me over and over again (and you tried in the past by your foolish ironical posts) and by just ignoring you little dumb ass, I tried to keep the nerves down on you. But hey! You seem to simply beg for people like me, standing at the roof and watching the show of 'I wanna be famous - let's get into an argument with somebody who is a legend already'.

To state right now and here: People that never cracked any decent protection aren't able to judge at all. People Like Powerplant, Rockstar, Syndicate, Doc, Antitrack, Crisp or Snacky are the right people from who I repsect a decent answer. You simply don't fit into this list, don't you think?

You might have your skills somewhere else, what I can't judge and don't judge, but don't reply to postings you know jack shit about. Now call your friends in your group for help - I'm positive I'll see a lot of them on here from now on.
2004-02-19 15:19
Matt

well actually this topic says "what was the hardest game to crack" and not "who's the biggest shitass lamer". I don't care about that.

chill out guys :/
2004-02-19 16:06
Radar
Account closed

Quote: well actually this topic says "what was the hardest game to crack" and not "who's the biggest shitass lamer". I don't care about that.

chill out guys :/

Correct, but I can't define anybody into anywhere by coming up with stupid lyrics saying '...not which group was lamer than you'.

I tried to make the statement that a good cracker has other point of views compared to a bad cracker. Timex wasn't hard for me at that time, it has been for others. Such a question has been answered by the better crackers and not by those 'I know FCopy-III-Users'.

That's just the point of it. We can pop up Toki, where just a few knew how to handle the cartridge (like Powerplant, Drake & Rockstar). Others just got the already pulled code and made their version out of it. So it wasn't hard for those... It's always a question of the side you look from.
2004-02-19 16:07
Graham
Account closed

Quote: Depends on the view of each person/group. Hysteric still thought that even GameOn had a copy-protection and a catridge-game was pure technical without any code at all. Others were laughing about every try of a copy-protection in general...

You see, it's hard to say...

"game on" indeed had a timex copy protection for a few months.
2004-02-19 16:08
Mason

Well I wouldnt call them the hardest to crack, but most funny to crack.

The most annoying protection were Snake Load as you need almost kill everything to get it to load. It was ofcourse done in the disk version, but no on tape.

Besides that the more interesting protections were ofcourse Timex, but also the V-Max protection were funny. Also beta-skip on tape were funny entertaiment.

The one I laugh most about were Cyberload as people had so many problems with the loader and its so dead easy.
2004-02-20 10:54
Radar
Account closed

Quote: Well I wouldnt call them the hardest to crack, but most funny to crack.

The most annoying protection were Snake Load as you need almost kill everything to get it to load. It was ofcourse done in the disk version, but no on tape.

Besides that the more interesting protections were ofcourse Timex, but also the V-Max protection were funny. Also beta-skip on tape were funny entertaiment.

The one I laugh most about were Cyberload as people had so many problems with the loader and its so dead easy.

Timex was quite neat at the beginning, but after a few minutes of intense looking at it, it is very easy to understand. And yeah, I remember that GameOn tried to protect their disks, but with Timex at the beginning? I remember some weird load-routines but no real Timex.

Cyberload was no real protection at all, but some 'crackers' thought that any IRQ-loader was a protection already in the late 80s. Hahaha

Mason, do you remember any game with V-Max on it right away? I might know it under another name, but actually can't remember. What I'm wondering about is, that I didn't see any sort of 'SecuRom' for disk-games concerning C64 yet ;-)
2004-02-20 12:44
CreaMD

It could be interesting to make a database of types of C64 cracking-protections.

Btw. what "protection" was in Ironman orig? I had to make singlefile from it coz it was one of my most favourite games and there was some problems copying it. It was something simple I suppose. I could play it unlimitedly. Once I noticed I've finished it twice in a row while chatting with my sister ;-).

P.S. don't bash me I'm not boasting I'm just curious ;-)
2004-02-20 12:55
midfit
Account closed

@Radar: Wasn't Gravrace TIMEX protected? I think it was.
2004-02-20 13:31
Steppe

There's a nice overview about which copy protections were used by which game here:
http://www.tim-schuermann.de/c64/all/mnibcompat.html
2004-02-20 14:28
Mason

V-Max were used on american games like Qix/Taito and Afterburner USA.
2004-02-20 17:12
Radar
Account closed

Quote: @Radar: Wasn't Gravrace TIMEX protected? I think it was.

Could be, I remember that Syndicate cracked the game for us in Dynamix at that time...
2004-02-21 02:20
6r6_Nostalgia
Account closed

V-max! was mostly used in american published games
(Paperboy, Into the eagles nest, Xevious, Rastan,
Arkanoid 2, Sinbad, Three Stooges springs to mind.)
But a few was also PAL friendly: Defender of the crown, Rocket Ranger, Howard the duck.

Later vmax versions used different track densities (slowed down drive). Track 1,0 (c128 autoboot) and the dir track was possible to read with a standard dir command. But for the rest you would need the to disassemble the drive loader located in the dir track.

2004-02-21 05:29
Mason

Quote: Correct, but I can't define anybody into anywhere by coming up with stupid lyrics saying '...not which group was lamer than you'.

I tried to make the statement that a good cracker has other point of views compared to a bad cracker. Timex wasn't hard for me at that time, it has been for others. Such a question has been answered by the better crackers and not by those 'I know FCopy-III-Users'.

That's just the point of it. We can pop up Toki, where just a few knew how to handle the cartridge (like Powerplant, Drake & Rockstar). Others just got the already pulled code and made their version out of it. So it wasn't hard for those... It's always a question of the side you look from.

I forgot to tell a funny story about the cart games.

I always said that I never cracked carts, mostly because I didnt had anyone to supply them. But my old supplier and me are having a bet as hes 100% sure I did crack some cart games. He even said I had built a piece of hardware which I could plug into my c64. Do I have to remind I dont remember it at all?

But Radar you were right there wasnt many who couldnt crack the carts.
2004-03-02 13:22
Lord Crucifier

About cartridge-games: I remember "cracking" the game Klax by pulling out the cartridge with the C64 still on, inserting the Final Cartridge III, do a soft reset and the game would still be intact in the memory. Ha!
2004-03-02 15:42
THE MiNiSTRY
Account closed

Oh man... That sure wakes some sweet memories. I remember nicking a game from a shop back in '90 and not understanding crap when scanning thru the memory. Don't remember which game it was though, but it sure was wierd...
2004-03-07 20:26
Pol Pot
Account closed

i remember back in the 80's people bitching long and hard about Karateka and Conan, but that was pretty early on.
2004-03-23 12:35
richemp
Account closed

I remember the Legend of Blacksilver,Snow Strike and Red Storm Rising... these were tough ones! But probably the toughest protection ever is not a game but in a copy program called 21 seconds backup... i had the original and failed doing anything with it! i don't think a cracked version was ever released!

Rich/Empire
2004-03-23 23:29
Tristan
Account closed

Wasnt V-MAX first used in the USA game DECEPTOR??
Alos kinda remember V_MAX coming up in red letters on EPYX
originals. Also made my drive make some warp drive noises.
2004-03-24 03:41
Kyle
Account closed

Paperback Writer ?

http://www.radwar.com/images/legends/
2004-03-24 07:35
Mason

I never tried to crack Paperback Writer, but I wish I had - sounds like it could have been fun

@richemp - those games you mentioned are cracked. Keep in mind romours about Pirates said that someone at Microprose stole it for Eaglesoft and could get a copy without the doc check.

2004-03-25 06:02
Fungus

For sure the hardest game to crack, is Legacy of the Ancients, as NO ONE has ever released a 100% working version. And you can ask Antitrack about that, if you dont beleive me.

In fact, no one has ever properly file cracked any of the later EA games.

Deceptor is Rapidlok, another V-max like protection, used alot on Accolade games.

Give Captain Blood a try... hmmm I have snow Strike and Stuff, those epyx vorpal shits are easy. So is that Keydos crap which Activision used.

Old Datasoft and Datamost loaders are interesting... but for real fun, try something like Dark Castle.

Only JJ of UCF cracked that one, ASk Mason for it, I gave it to him.

/Fungus
2004-03-25 13:51
Top Secret
Account closed

Hm... and what 'bout Vendetta/System 3. Never heard of 100% working version. We (with Lucky/Cult) found at least 2 protections at the very beginning. But the game fucked up l8r (level 3?)... Also there were some errors in Iron Lord's cracks...
2004-03-25 22:08
Slator

Quote: Hm... and what 'bout Vendetta/System 3. Never heard of 100% working version. We (with Lucky/Cult) found at least 2 protections at the very beginning. But the game fucked up l8r (level 3?)... Also there were some errors in Iron Lord's cracks...

Well if you speak about the game iron lord then the game fucks up because it has billions of coding flaws and bugs. MWS talked about fixing the bugs was more important than doing a proper protection on that game as there wasn't any time left before the release date. He also told me that this game never was actually bugfree :-D

2004-04-07 22:05
Count Zero

There were actually quite a few ones which were hard to crack, but 95% of even those are mostly work only. As Mason already said, evne infamous Timex and V-max were easy once you got involved.

While we are on the topic though, I TESTED TOKI !!! :)))

I downloaded ALL available version I could find, thats some 4 differently
styled Legend releases (directory art is fun, rite ?). And ofcourse the cart image itself.

To put it in a nutshell: LEGEND's release does NOT work. It was like that when it was initially released on the boards (got it off TSM back then) and it still is like that today. Tested with and without trainer on c128, c64 and emu.

It simply crashes after having defeated the first level main enemy and having loaded a few bits ...

So, there we go with boasting ... time for the Arcade version I guess ?

lol

l8r

Count Zero/CyberpunX/SCS*TRC
2004-04-08 11:44
Radar
Account closed

Quote: There were actually quite a few ones which were hard to crack, but 95% of even those are mostly work only. As Mason already said, evne infamous Timex and V-max were easy once you got involved.

While we are on the topic though, I TESTED TOKI !!! :)))

I downloaded ALL available version I could find, thats some 4 differently
styled Legend releases (directory art is fun, rite ?). And ofcourse the cart image itself.

To put it in a nutshell: LEGEND's release does NOT work. It was like that when it was initially released on the boards (got it off TSM back then) and it still is like that today. Tested with and without trainer on c128, c64 and emu.

It simply crashes after having defeated the first level main enemy and having loaded a few bits ...

So, there we go with boasting ... time for the Arcade version I guess ?

lol

l8r

I think that we in Arcade didn't release it, as Toki has been released before Arcade got built... You know what I mean ;-)
2004-04-08 14:47
Graham
Account closed

and while we are at it: legends crack of gordian tomb was frozen and patched to work.
2004-04-08 17:58
Count Zero

Hartmut: only to clear the case: I was ofcourse irconically referring to the l33t Arcade stuff compared to the lame-ass Hysteric stuff.

Legend and many other "big players" on the cracking scene messed up one or the other release. Ofcourse only the hard scratches of the big groups stay on mind forever, whereas lots of other flaky stuff is just forgotten.

We could dedicate a whole website to non-working and buggy releases. :)

One always has to look at the original aswell though. Often enough these
are cover-fakes aswell and promise 256 colors :)

In the case of Toki or even that castle destroying game (ramparts or rampage ? I alwayxs mix them up :) ) Legend baldy cracked. In the special case of Toki *I* personally requested new versions from Westbam again and again ... just becoz it wasn't even working off TSM :)

cya l8r @ bp

2004-07-16 21:00
HOK/Remember
Account closed

Well, in my opinion the hardest protections you can find are properly done in-game protections most commonly used in old American games i.e. from Br0derbund or Datasoft. Especially Karateka and The Goonies, but also almost all other games from these companies feature 1 to 10 of them nice in-game protections. The first problem is to even realize that there is something like that in the game, because you have to know the game very well to even figure there is something going wrong let's say in a later level. Karateka even featured different in-game protections for Pal and Ntsc!

I am in the lucky situation to trace that fairly well, because I have most originals from those companies.

Most disk protections are rather easy to overcome once you figured out how it works.

HOK/Remember
2004-07-20 14:42
Fungus

In Game protections are by far the worst nightmwares possible.

Go have a look at Star Rank Boxing for $2000+ of nice in games BS to remove, will take anyone quite sometime to do.

Not all DIsk protections are easy once you figure them out, some are still rather time consuming to extract the data. There also may be several different loaders imbedded in a game.

Still waiting for REM release which isnt V-max 3 (EASY) try V-max 1 or 2 (HARD) :))

2013-12-02 14:33
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Well I wouldnt call them the hardest to crack, but most funny to crack.

it was very easy , intercept the end rte and jump to a dump routine which saved the loaded data to disk , i was daunted by the visuals of cyber load it threw me a bit back in the day but when i got into the code it was dead easy.

the hardest one i ever come across was the hobbit disk version. the copy protection actually damaged the disc if you got it wrong , loved the loading screen though the dragon was fkn cool lol.

i played it the other day actually ... wait .. wait .. day dawns.
2013-12-02 21:38
No-XS

Quote: it was very easy , intercept the end rte and jump to a dump routine which saved the loaded data to disk , i was daunted by the visuals of cyber load it threw me a bit back in the day but when i got into the code it was dead easy.

the hardest one i ever come across was the hobbit disk version. the copy protection actually damaged the disc if you got it wrong , loved the loading screen though the dragon was fkn cool lol.

i played it the other day actually ... wait .. wait .. day dawns.

Lol, did you just reply more then 9 years after the last post, saying it was very easy to do? Did it take you all that time?? :D
2013-12-03 00:57
Rough
Account closed

The problem is more that someone dug up that Radar "I have no clue" lamer bullshit. This guy is a hopeless wreck, always been.
2013-12-03 02:50
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Lol, did you just reply more then 9 years after the last post, saying it was very easy to do? Did it take you all that time?? :D

lol matey i was cracking games while you were still in your nappies. :)
2013-12-03 02:53
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: The problem is more that someone dug up that Radar "I have no clue" lamer bullshit. This guy is a hopeless wreck, always been.

hopeless wreck says the guy with the long blonde hair .....
2013-12-03 06:42
Bob

Noticed that my game Bouncy Balls was only cracked by F4CG after my guidence of free and safe addresses to use :) surprised that no one else cracked it. it actually doesn't have any copy prot.. took up all the menory :)
2013-12-03 17:16
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Noticed that my game Bouncy Balls was only cracked by F4CG after my guidence of free and safe addresses to use :) surprised that no one else cracked it. it actually doesn't have any copy prot.. took up all the menory :)

never seen the game but be easy to crack mate even if its using full memory , just find a lump of unused ascii or an error routine thats never called and write your extra unpack routine into it ( nubs call it a code cave ).

or even smoother make a loader that loads each half of the game into memory from the unused shizzler you sniffed out , and allow the loader to partially over-write its self but never calling a routine its allready used.

or another way , dump the part you use for your loader then call a routine to load the used space.

theres more ways but i dont have time to tell ya them right now. if your interested drop me a pm and we will discuss it.
2013-12-03 19:40
Rough
Account closed

Quote: hopeless wreck says the guy with the long blonde hair .....

lol. you are obviously stupid and jealous. keep on laming, whatever jerk you are. nobody cares.
2013-12-03 21:37
chatGPZ

Quote: Noticed that my game Bouncy Balls was only cracked by F4CG after my guidence of free and safe addresses to use :) surprised that no one else cracked it. it actually doesn't have any copy prot.. took up all the menory :)

that happened to a bunch of games published by cherry software - whether the game was hard to crack had little to do with it =)
2013-12-04 11:08
Adam

Quoting theWizard

yeah? what alias/handle were you using? your csdb profile is nearly bare and contains zero cracks of any kind.

Quoting theWizard
hopeless wreck says the guy with the long blonde hair .....

insulting people will get you nowhere.
2013-12-04 16:14
Fungus

Who the fuck is this guy? No one, that's who. Quoting shit off a PC forum and crap, don't try to lame around here as no one will believe your bullshit for two seconds.

Bob: I got the original, no notes from you at all. Not a hard thing to do at all, I never did it because I didn't feel like recoding it to NTSC fix it. You and Zyron intentionally made that a bastard to do. Nice color fade routines though, they are quite nice. Code would have been shorter and faster if you optimized the bitmap first though ;)

The End sequence was the biggest problem as the timing was purely based on 50hz, and went out of sync badly @ 60hz. Just wasn't worth the time to do. Gave it to BA I think who did a pal version, hehe.

lalalalalala...
2013-12-04 17:30
Bob

I never heard the "it is not worth the effort" Before. Amongs competing Groups?? I thought what ever is a challange is the way to earn some respect and high experience points even amongs crackers ;)

I sure as hell would be impressed if someone would do an NTSC fix for it :) and I guess I wouldn't be the only one ;)

even if the Game doesn't maches every ones taste.

Otherwise Interesting notices here.

And Yes Cherry Software = F4cg at that time.

but still no cracks from others....
2013-12-04 19:04
chatGPZ

time for didi to show everyone how to do it =P
2013-12-04 19:32
Cresh

or theWizard, new CSDb star.
2013-12-05 00:23
theWizard
Account closed

blondy had a hair cut yet ? :)
2013-12-05 00:32
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Who the fuck is this guy? No one, that's who. Quoting shit off a PC forum and crap, don't try to lame around here as no one will believe your bullshit for two seconds.

Bob: I got the original, no notes from you at all. Not a hard thing to do at all, I never did it because I didn't feel like recoding it to NTSC fix it. You and Zyron intentionally made that a bastard to do. Nice color fade routines though, they are quite nice. Code would have been shorter and faster if you optimized the bitmap first though ;)

The End sequence was the biggest problem as the timing was purely based on 50hz, and went out of sync badly @ 60hz. Just wasn't worth the time to do. Gave it to BA I think who did a pal version, hehe.

lalalalalala...

More like who the fuck's rough with blonde hair LOL!.

heres a clue barbie... 'mrmedic hack' google it
2013-12-05 00:39
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: or theWizard, new CSDb star.

lol im having fun here man , this blondey thinks hes a somebody i like people like him. ( he couldnt crack a fucking egg with a sledgehammer :) )

btw i left the c64 scene in late 1989 never released anything other than intro's i never found cracking interesting i found intro codeing more interesting rather let others do the cracking shit as i never played many games anyway on the 64 was more interested in the sound ( and in the long run the sound outlasted every game ) to be honest but could crack anything i tried , could still even now out program any of you here right now not blowing my own trumpet im stateing a fact i bet a cookie and a glass of milk none of you smart arses who are chirping up in this thread could break any of the games im mentioned in on google .. so saying i know fuck all makes you look like the stupid fuck around here , the others dont know me either so they cant say fuck all either lol , anyway i then moved to amiga , then onto pc ..

page 10 on google and still going

Crysis 2 Chams Hack - LetGame

SNIPER GHOST WARRIOR HACK AIMBOT and WALLHACK ...

Line Of Sight Vietnam v1.3 Multiplayer God Mode

synattack - Software Tips and Tricks MRMEDIC

CSS PWNAGE BY MRMEDIC VAC 2 UNDETECTABLE!

PUNKBUSTER - hack by mrmedic

hint "HACK LOADED"; taskhint [" HACK BY MRMEDIC and on and on and on ...

Dayz hack - MrMedic

Battleye Hack - MRMEDIC

yep no cracks .. but a shit load of 'hacks' that i copyd off a pc forum ???.. you should of said shown them how to make it lol all youve done is shot yourself in the foot blondie im one of the most well known game hackers of the past 20 years :)

blondie..trololol
2013-12-05 01:10
Fierman

so. you were a scripter? coding aimbots and the like. wow man. so cool! teach me to be 1337 like you plz.
2013-12-05 01:12
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: so. you were a scripter? coding aimbots and the like. wow man. so cool! teach me to be 1337 like you plz.

scripter yep you know fuck all as well ..lol

I was hopeing for grown ups around here but the shit im seeing in this thread is making me wonder if any of you 'clowns' ever actually grew up..
2013-12-05 01:16
TWW

I'm confused. Is this a suck my e-peen coz I did a raster and scroller routine in 89 and knew a lot of hot crackers or is it all a giant troll?

Either way I don't give a shit but I do enjoy throwing gasoline on a fire every now and then.

ps. Unless a "crack" improves or enhances the original in any way, it's kinda redundant IMHO.
2013-12-05 01:18
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: I'm confused. Is this a suck my e-peen coz I did a raster and scroller routine in 89 and knew a lot of hot crackers or is it all a giant troll?

Either way I don't give a shit but I do enjoy throwing gasoline on a fire every now and then.

ps. Unless a "crack" improves or enhances the original in any way, it's kinda redundant IMHO.

im just trolling these 'elite crackers' dunno what their doing but i got 2 biting which is better than none , got a blonde called rough and a dyslexic fireman on the line now thats ELITE lol

btw very good point there man , thats true tape to disk was handy , and fast load on the disk version crack was good but that was about as good as it got..

i used get sent new cracks every day and to be honest i was more interested in the intro's and music then the games.

90% of the time the intro was better than the game.
2013-12-05 05:12
Adam

Quoting theWizard
btw i left the c64 scene in late 1989 never released anything other than intro's i never found cracking interesting i found intro codeing more interesting rather let others do the cracking shit as i never played many games anyway on the 64...

errrr..

Quoting theWizard

what games? (im talking CRACKS - protections defeated)

Quoting theWizard
to be honest but could crack anything i tried

*yawn*

Quoting theWizard
could still even now out program any of you here right now not blowing my own trumpet

lol. I doubt it.

Quoting theWizard
yep no cracks ..

??

so.. why come here and start 'trolling' people like you've claimed? you won't get any respect from anybody here with that screwed up attitude. I personally hope the mods suspend your account if this is how you're going act. If you have something to prove in the C64 scene then DO IT.

"It is better to be thought a fool than to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"
2013-12-05 14:33
TPM

Yeah lol i'm doing all the shit for HCL lol he only did that asslicker demo in the past lol To be honest, i did the rest of his code but quit the scene back in '83, when Sperma-Soft was founded and came with their jerking mouse lol that one was my idea by the way lol Furthermore I never coded the following crap, but rotating the whole screen in NUFLI is peace of lamer cake. Placed a new record of shadebobs on top lol TheWizard is my best friend! *wub*
2013-12-05 15:00
Rough
Account closed

I was hopeing for grown ups around here but the shit im seeing in this thread is making me wonder if any of you 'clowns' ever actually grew up..

Amazing hallucinations... Okay, I talk to you like you deserve: You, boy, are not grown up in any way.
You understand the meaning of 'not', do you? I'm sure you hear these words all the time and people keep laughing about you, and your mum whining... I can't help it and nobody else on CSDb is able or willed to do. Get help somewhere else, at your local psychiatrist, social worker, whatever. The capitalist system offers several options to sedate "special individuals" like you are. (as if the usual desperate relatives wouldn't have tried before in such hopeless cases ... sigh)
2013-12-05 16:56
Fungus

No one here knows who you are, or cares. So you made some hacks on PC... so have I in cheat engine like any noob could do.

Maybe some of us here released HUNDREDS of things on PC 0day scene too eh? Surely not you, mr super skilled game haxxor. Do you charge lamers for your hacks too? Suck at games too so you have to hack? lolz

I bet you can't even unpack UPX, lulz!

It's funny though these lames who show up here out of nowhere, wanting respect and recognition. Why is that? Or are you just here to troll? I think that's more likely, and hopefully the staff will just ban your stupid ass like they do all the other dumb fuck trolls.

drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama MUSHROOM MUSHROOM... drama drama drama drama drama...
2013-12-05 17:19
theWizard
Account closed

lol blondie ^ impressive
2013-12-05 17:21
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: No one here knows who you are, or cares. So you made some hacks on PC... so have I in cheat engine like any noob could do.

Maybe some of us here released HUNDREDS of things on PC 0day scene too eh? Surely not you, mr super skilled game haxxor. Do you charge lamers for your hacks too? Suck at games too so you have to hack? lolz

I bet you can't even unpack UPX, lulz!

It's funny though these lames who show up here out of nowhere, wanting respect and recognition. Why is that? Or are you just here to troll? I think that's more likely, and hopefully the staff will just ban your stupid ass like they do all the other dumb fuck trolls.

drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama drama MUSHROOM MUSHROOM... drama drama drama drama drama...

lames? lol time bubble

btw its SHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMSSHROOMS

love a shroom lol
2013-12-05 17:27
theWizard
Account closed

adam its cheaper than buying fishing tackle lol
2013-12-05 17:29
theWizard
Account closed

Quote: Yeah lol i'm doing all the shit for HCL lol he only did that asslicker demo in the past lol To be honest, i did the rest of his code but quit the scene back in '83, when Sperma-Soft was founded and came with their jerking mouse lol that one was my idea by the way lol Furthermore I never coded the following crap, but rotating the whole screen in NUFLI is peace of lamer cake. Placed a new record of shadebobs on top lol TheWizard is my best friend! *wub*

* wub you 2 * =)

the c64 scene has got a mortage you can sense these 2 arent happy lol

right im actually off up the shop now for some beer this man flu is deadly ahaha
btw i sent 'rough' yeah the guy with the barbie doll hair , that rough .. a pm no reply he wants to do it all in public to .. impress his .. 'friends' lol so be it.
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
MMS_Z
Guests online: 122
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)
2 13:37  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)