Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > Aussie scener Munkey (Madhacker) / Ikon Visual in Europe!
2011-05-27 13:39
munkey
Account closed

Aussie scener Munkey (Madhacker) / Ikon Visual in Europe!

Hey people!

I've made the long-haul from Australia to Europe on my around-the-world trip. I am a C64 scener from way back, and was one of the main coders in a group called "Ikon Visual" (Madhacker).

I'm keen to meet up with some Euro sceners. It would be great to put some faces to the names with whom I had traded 20 years ago :) I will attempt to attend parties along the way, so if anybody has any recommendations please let me know.

I'll be in the Europe area until mid-to-late August with plenty of time to "kill". As for my movements: I'm currently in Greece. Next week I head to Turkey for a week and try to dodge some bombs. Week after that I'm thinking maybe Germany. No plans after that until the beginning of July.

Early July I'll be in Belgium, and mid-July in Austria. Late July onwards no specific plans. I might head north to some of those freezing Scandanavian countries--may have to buy a thicker jacket ;)

I'm open to ideas and offers to catch up for a coffee and/or a beer! I'm especially keen to meet some other coders out there :D

See some of you soon!
Dave
2011-05-27 15:35
PAL

Hello old scener... I think I swapped with you in the past and that you knew Buccaneer? Right? I were in WOT earlier on... Well the LCP party would pretty much be a very nice addition tou your europe tour in my mind... there will be a lot of sceners from past and present there... join in at this one...
2011-05-27 15:51
munkey
Account closed

Quote: Hello old scener... I think I swapped with you in the past and that you knew Buccaneer? Right? I were in WOT earlier on... Well the LCP party would pretty much be a very nice addition tou your europe tour in my mind... there will be a lot of sceners from past and present there... join in at this one...

Yeah I remember Buccaneer! LCP does look cool. I'll try to get a place but it appears to be full! Hopefully somebody cancels ;) Might see you there!
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
kbs/Pht/Lxt
Fred/Channel 4
Higgie/Kraze/Slackers
cba
Slummy/Spaceballs
DKT/Samar/sidDivers