Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > Requests > Laxity cracks from It's Magic 2 and Bomb Mania (4player version)
2006-03-20 16:23
HMVDVA
Account closed

Laxity cracks from It's Magic 2 and Bomb Mania (4player version)

According to Gamebase 64 Laxity released It's Magic 2 (http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=13436&d=18&h=0) and the 3 and 4 player version Bomb Mania (http://www.gamebase64.com/game.php?id=948&d=18&h=0).
Both games are from Protovision.
These cracks are nowhere to be found.
Does any1 have them?

Thanx in advance.

Hugs and Kisses,
HMVDVA/Hema+Troep

... 23 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2006-03-21 08:48
Jazzcat

CreamD: A simple reply for your ever-growing queries. If you don't like or feel comfortable with something, that's fine, you've expressed your opinion.

I can tell you:

It won't change a thing. People will continue to crack, people will continue to do things that they like doing. But nice to hear your views anyway!

Perhaps you should ignore any threads about PTV cracked releases in the future, that way you will not feel uncomfortable from the evil terrorist crackers.

Playground CSDB - modernity at its finest.
2006-03-21 08:54
iopop

Quote: I never thought that you would have slightest problems with that. ;-)

Then, who are you talking about? Seriously, I cant say I know that many other "crackers" that are active nowdays that doesnt do oldie stuff..
2006-03-21 09:00
CreaMD

Quote: CreamD: A simple reply for your ever-growing queries. If you don't like or feel comfortable with something, that's fine, you've expressed your opinion.

I can tell you:

It won't change a thing. People will continue to crack, people will continue to do things that they like doing. But nice to hear your views anyway!

Perhaps you should ignore any threads about PTV cracked releases in the future, that way you will not feel uncomfortable from the evil terrorist crackers.

Playground CSDB - modernity at its finest.

Ok. First let me smile... ... ok.

So CSDB is a playground, aswell the whole scene. ;-)

Classic, modern, postmodern - get some education in that area and you will realize that it's unstoppable ;-)

FUNGO
2006-03-21 09:03
CreaMD

Quote: Then, who are you talking about? Seriously, I cant say I know that many other "crackers" that are active nowdays that doesnt do oldie stuff..

So after being ever so inconsiderate Excess got inactive (at least it seems) all the job is on you? that's really sad to hear.
2006-03-21 09:18
iopop

Quote: So after being ever so inconsiderate Excess got inactive (at least it seems) all the job is on you? that's really sad to hear.

Still doesnt answer the question on who you are refering to.. The so callled cracking scene isnt that big. (its bigger than only being me ofcourse.) So, it would be really interesting to hear who you are refering to.
2006-03-21 09:30
CreaMD

Quote: Still doesnt answer the question on who you are refering to.. The so callled cracking scene isnt that big. (its bigger than only being me ofcourse.) So, it would be really interesting to hear who you are refering to.

Sorry for looking like I'm putting all crackers in one bag, but my neagitve opinion is mostly based on experience with Excess and Didi/lxt. As for things like 101% cracks are concerned, that's IMO general problem, but I understand that it's not worth bother with most of the new games.
2006-03-21 09:57
Jazzcat

LOL. I do wonder about his knowledge on the scene, but who cares I guess, ignorance is bliss.

CreamD renamed to Bliss will be the next headline on c64.sk? LOL.

CreamD:
What points are you actually trying to make here?
2006-03-21 10:51
CreaMD

I must admit, that according to your criteria, what you say might also be true, as I don't live with/for cracking scene, but at least I'm not pretending that scene is something else than bunch of more-or-less motivated enthusiasts.

Still, it would be nice if you considered defining all the necessary semantics behind the vocabulary you are using around the word "scene" and the word itself. ;-) To me scene is now mostly about chasing and eating it's own tail...
2006-03-21 10:57
Jazzcat

CreamD: well there is many definitions of scene and there is many scenes within the scene, but this is off topic.

Getting back to things: crackers and protovision.

Your opinion has been heard, great!

and now what? Life and scene continue! :)
2006-03-21 11:03
CreaMD

Quote: CreamD: well there is many definitions of scene and there is many scenes within the scene, but this is off topic.

Getting back to things: crackers and protovision.

Your opinion has been heard, great!

and now what? Life and scene continue! :)

So that question about what are my points was just rethorical. Good ;-).

And now what? Well, see you in the next discussion about surrealism. I meanwhile study the Rec. #1 just to be sure that I didn't miss some important point. ;-)

Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Felidae/Reflex
dstar/Fairlight
Exile/Anubis
Guests online: 122
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.7)