Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user Nicron ! (Registered 2024-05-21) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?

... 259 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-10-19 22:49
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Practically my opinion of Groepaz was expressed under discussion Bongo linking engine and has remained unchanged. Groepaz to the delight of Mr. Danzig taught me English and Poland strangely writes in lowercase. This great lover of correct English. Funny and pathetic at the same time.

I love cute sayings demagogic remaining without logical rhyme or reason. So let us analyze it point by point.

"grudge from poland" - This argument is precipitated from your hand Slammer. So maybe change his nationality and is your right. Yes - You are big daddy moderator You can everything !!! Of course, I repeat - you maliciously written Poland in lowercase.

So you're saying that this is a language barrier makes the gap in the CSDB and this is the reason "grudge from poland". I will bring you the error. Booker lives for many years in England and certainly knows English better than you for sure.

From the first (and even before the first) post at Bongo linking engine know where you're going. Only you seemed like you're so smart and other people stupid. As I wrote you let it not seem to you that people do not think. People think may possibly want to roll than empty talk. Take it to the message.

Patting ourselves on the back and stroking big daddy Groepaz not change the truth and reality.

Browsing the forum I see your nonsensical posts. It simply trolled. Maybe one out of ten is valuable and brings something substantive to the discussion. But here you have to give, everywhere you must be fully and then it seems to you that you're so great. No you're not. You are laughable at best. Even if you do not have anything clever to say You feel obliged to speak out.

I also see in the forums are just looking for the moment when someone you do not like to say something wrong. Then, You with such alacrity retorts ... And so quickly. And of course it seems to you that you do not see your bias.

Oh, by the way. Under Biba 3 You were at an impasse or complained that there is a fair voting system. So I'll give you simple advice. Eliminate hidden vote and replace the public. It's hard to figure out?

So live each in their own little circle of adoration. Do not go out on their own matrix and be happy. But be aware that it shows. You will not change it any demagogic posts containing millions of empty words. You can cheating vote, you can vote for yourself and your circle of adoration, you can up/down voted anything.

But seriously Groepaz - even an idiot would have noticed.
2013-10-19 22:58
chatGPZ

Quote:
So you're saying that this is a language barrier makes the gap in the CSDB and this is the reason "grudge from poland". I will bring you the error. Booker lives for many years in England and certainly knows English better than you for sure.

i was not referring to booker at all - i was referring to the google-english like in your post. the whole bongo incident started with someone insisting on a certain english term meaning something different than its common definition.
2013-10-19 23:27
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Yes - Booker is one of those who were named Kisiel, who left because of you.

Bongo incident was just a continuation of your grade from trackmolinker. I predicted this incident and will fill, I know the term deterministic. It is used properly. The determining factor is the loader working knowledge of the order used sectors.

Fewer people mock and insult them. Be kind to others and don't make fun of them. Others will also respect you then.

In fact, you don't need to know the language well if someone wants to get along and not create artificial barriers or have your own reason to ridicule.
2013-10-19 23:37
Kisiel
Account closed

@Groepaz
yo man, even google translate underlined poland.
Sorry, try to foolish other with language barrier as yours :P
Your comments are very sophisticated but you just forget to not offend people from Poland :) So are you joking about your English skills or you are nazi :P

Your problem is very simple: normal German not nazi moderator says simple "sorry I made mistake I should make Poland with big capital" not you, because you are simple resist.
You had a chance to do it. You have it now !!!

So as you already heard this from our posts you are resist and you are moderator of this site.... WTF!!! how come :P
2013-10-20 00:07
chatGPZ

<Post edited by chatGPZ on 20/10-2013 02:26>

so now you feel offended because i am writing "poland" (lowercase)? seriously? o_O did it ever occur to you that usually i write everything in lowercase, simply because i am [ ]lazy [ ]stupid [ ]using a broken keyboard (pick your favourite)?

i gladly admit that writing poland (lowercase) is a mistake though. just like not using capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. its just as WRONG as using capital letters to substitute bold or omitting single quotes, yes.
2013-10-20 00:22
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: so now you feel offended because i am writing "poland" (lowercase)? seriously? o_O did it ever occur to you that usually i write everything in lowercase, simply because i am [ ]lazy [ ]stupid [ ]using a broken keyboard (pick your favourite)?

i gladly admit that writing poland (lowercase) is a mistake though. just like not using capital letters at the beginning of each sentence. its just as WRONG as using capital letters to substitute bold or omitting single quotes, yes.

i think is philosophy, you can call black men as nigger, or gey as fag. who cares? even your mother you can call slut. who cares? this only indicates what kind of man you are.
you don't give a shit about details where it needs to be detailed and gives full response to action/post/entries who all users gives a shit. your handle topic have over 100 posts and you give a shit :P no problem man you're the best.
2013-10-20 00:29
chatGPZ

so you ARE offended by me writing poland (lowercase)? and you are drawing wild conclusions from that fact, ignoring that everything i write is lowercase? and then you are drawing wild conclusions from it? seriously? first poland (lowercase), then niggers? /o\
2013-10-20 00:42
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Groepaz the truth we all know. Read your own mentor posts to me under trackmolinker or BLE. Where do you disturb my incorrect English. Whether you write Poland with a capital letter is not important to me. It is important for me to overthrow your demagoguery and to prove you, and all the cases are not as Booker (etcetera) accidential. So you see Slammer also feels that something is wrong. And we all know that. Play with your toy (CSDB) and live in your own matrix.

Once again - maybe an idiot would not understand what you we're doing, but very much doubt it. As well as I'm sure that there are no idiots here.
2013-10-20 00:47
Kisiel
Account closed

@Groepaz
of course not, as I've already written. you are blaming people from Poland about lost in translation stuff but you do not see your mistake. That is offence and for others funny.
This is only first example without digging. It was only few posts before.

I think this site should encourage people to do better stuff not to be better in English.

ps. to be honest, put more effort as moderator to your posts to be perfect as you demand from others. Poland is great country.
2013-10-20 01:01
chatGPZ

Quote:
Read your own mentor posts to me under trackmolinker or BLE.

i actually did that now and the only thing i can say is that the comments to Bongo Linking Engine are a very good example of language barrier and what it can do. and how something largely irrelevant was blown out of proportion ofcourse =P

and yes, i still think that deterministic as a property for a loader is basically implied and natural, and for this reason "deterministic loader" equals "wet water".
Previous - 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
skull
LMan
www.gb64.com
Rock/Finnish Gold
Guests online: 88
Top Demos