Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Entries > Handle id #572 : Groepaz
2007-12-26 22:31
FMan
Account closed

Handle id #572 : Groepaz

This person is a moderator here. However, he sets a bad example by entering a completely off-topic "review" for a demo release:

Also, what's up with this "sir" thing that people seem to do nowadays in place of a direct insult?

... 259 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2013-10-21 07:37
Conrad

Seems like Wegi got a downvote. Very childish act!
(Yes, I kept track of it.)
2013-10-21 07:49
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Well, not Toby. This applies its own rules imposed by Groepaz. At any given time how he fits. If he can mock - then it becomes a great lover of correct English. If it is found to be incorrect English - then sorry instead of short inserts a long argument why the incorrect English is supposed to correct. Because that are usually Groepaz giving him the opportunity to mocking at the moment of what he wants. That is the point. Idiotic demagoguery to Groepaz could insult people, and always according to the rules imposed was right. Funny.
2013-10-21 08:00
Bitbreaker

Wegi, really, no need to explain me what personality Greopaz has. I had worked together with him as party-organizer several times and i met and drank with him at many parties. It always is a great pleasure to do so. Also he's immune to offendings, no need to bother in any way. You waste your time that you could put in further releases.
2013-10-21 08:23
Mr Wegi
Account closed

Just simple a stupid behaviors go back to owner. Karma right. My guess it is very nice for him when his own words goes back to him. And called few things by name and this what GPZ doing here. I'm absolutely sure, this not change him. But GPZ will be have aware, it is clearly show for people - his small funny matrix.

edit:
If not the second post of Slammer - probably I do not have responded. I've written about this before.
2013-10-21 08:49
cadaver

Can we have a rule to forbid use of online translators in csdb forums or comments? :) My personal guess is that even badly but manually written English will be more understandable.

Or if not that, at least ban the word "demagogic" :)
2013-10-21 13:31
Kisiel
Account closed

Quote: Can we have a rule to forbid use of online translators in csdb forums or comments? :) My personal guess is that even badly but manually written English will be more understandable.

Or if not that, at least ban the word "demagogic" :)

I agree we should also ban post from: deaf, blind, dictators and of course Muslims and Negroes !!!
Law and Order aka "ordnung muss sein" and after this only left sentence is "Arbeit macht frei" do another release and shout your mouth nigger :P
If you have more "demagogic" ideas please make new tread, I will come up with new ideas !!!

@Conrad, "Seems like Wegi got a downvote. Very childish act!"
So what :) People trolling all the time, downvoting is another way to express how mean they are.
So come on stupid mother fuckers :P

@Bitbreaker: "Wegi, really, no need to explain me what personality Greopaz has. I had worked together with him as party-organizer several times and i met and drank with him at many parties. It always is a great pleasure to do so. Also he's immune to offendings, no need to bother in any way. You waste your time that you could put in further releases."
I am glad to hear it. So if you have good relation ship with GPZ, please talk with him about his behaviour.
Because he treat people from 2006 like zero/one, like/hate, we have not good connection to his mind ;P
"and yes. ofcourse, i am more polite to people that i like than to people that i wish would die in a fire. thats how humans work, you know."

@GPZ,
NO NO NO people have several states from like and hate, for example: indifference (google translate rules)
People who have less then 3 state psychiatrists call them
sociopaths. Sociopaths make a lot effort to pretend love,admire, good relation ship with others...etc
But easyer for them is to hurt other people.
That's how Humans work, you know.
2013-10-21 13:41
Celtic
Administrator

Quote: Seems like Wegi got a downvote. Very childish act!
(Yes, I kept track of it.)

Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there.

@Kisiel: you are pulling this way out of proportion. It is a translator thing, not a racial or religious thing. I am getting SICK of it that people start equating legitimate comments with that, and i will not allow it. So stop that.

That counts for everyone btw. If you guys really wanna have a pointless discussion about what kind of degree a dick Groepaz is, then fine, that is unfortunatly allowed, but dont go cross those lines.

so, with that said, go ahead, and continue this pointless excersize.
2013-10-21 14:29
TheRyk

Quote: @TheRyk
[...]
"you could at least have noticed his spelling "germany" ...
[...]

Of course I noticed. Perhaps you do not know your country's name from the adjective.

It doesn't make any difference because in English nationalities, countries and languages are spelled with capital letters, no matter if you use them as adjective or noun.

So if this was Commodore Grammarian Dork Base, it would be right to demand that Groepaz should talk about Polish sceners. And some of the people from Poland who feel offended by that, might construct conspiracy theories, because Groepaz is a German, and everybody knows that noone who is not evil ever was born in Germany. End of lecture.

Let's stop the nitpicking but please also stop calling everybody you don't like on the Internet a nazi just because he happens to be from Germany. It's as "fair" (<- irony!) as calling anyone a car thief just because he was born in Poland. That was my point and imho that's not only stupid but really lame, because most of the time people do the like if they lack arguments in a discussion. (You are from country XYZ, so you're stupid/evil/fascist/communist/capitalist/whatsoeverist).

Groepaz might be a little tough most of the time, often even offensive, and sometimes even wrong. So what. And neither he nor anyone else here will object if you fight fire with fire and answer a little harsh or sarcastic. But if you want to criticize his addressing the problem of terrible translating machine English, then find arguments and go on.

I don't get the angerquitting of some users, but actually the whole drama is also a reason why quite a few sceners I know totally stay away from CSDb. I already regret that I ever klicked this thread and wasted time with it. I hereby promise not to enter it again, because I appreciate the last roughly 18 months too much in which I mostly managed to stay away from such kind of discussions.
2013-10-21 14:31
Kisiel
Account closed

Celtic:
"Just as Kisiel & Wegi downvoted 'Artphosis' right when this discussion fired up again, so let us all not go there."

That's all I wanted to know. Democracy rise from hiding votes as GRZ has not explained in other thread. Shouting peoples mouth because lack of understanding is the way to solve your problem and this way everyone can call as "scene spirit" or "buddy to buddy" or simple "hate" or "totality"
Example:
Roman
"Can I close this topic now?
Pretty please, with sugar on top."
Ok for me is summary of atmosphere of this site, so for me Booker and Leming choose right. Rules are bending depends on who takes a wheel.
2013-10-21 14:57
Mr Wegi
Account closed

@Celtic
Also, as one of the 'NoName' guys, the amount of work that Groepaz puts in is amazing. ever forgot your pasword, or not logged in a while? 99% chance groepaz is the one who turns it back on. He also checks about every upload, every file, every post.

this is my part of post under BLE
It does not take a great genius to read the post and make sure that the speaker did not even unpack the zip file if it lacks the command line - if all 30 above example is compiled and packed with batch file - is there a command line or not?

And answer of GPZ

and yes, i did look at the zip and even some of the sources. seen lots of .bat files where there should be proper makefiles. another turn-off. wont go through the hazzle of fixing that and installing freepascal just to find out there are undocumented commandline switches either, sorry.

This is a prove a hard work in tested "every one file" ?
No this is a prove how GPZ want attack who want in every moment hi want

nextone GPZ:
"and i am pretty confident that i am not the only one who wouldnt touch this stuff. a few comments on csdb mean nothing really."

That was OK ??? - building a special atmosphere here and when You was silent and other big CSDB guys that was acceptation for this practic.

So my opinion and last question is:
When ppl speak laud about the problem You try do something.
And question - where You was when GPZ provoced ppl, ridicule etc.
I can go to forum and show You few if You don't trust me

@TheRyk - no offence to you.
Previous - 1 | ... | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
chesser/Nigaz
Sentinel/Excess/TREX
void256
mutetus/Ald ^ Ons
psych
hedning/G★P