Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Discussions > boobsploitation
2013-12-30 09:27
Bitbreaker

boobsploitation

So i never understood the fuzz about choosing boobs as a motif. Nude bodies have always been part of art. Also boobs are a thankful motif, as they keep one motivated to continue and finish a picture. Actually i adore and worship the female body. For me, nothing does feel wrong about that. But i somehow feel like there's a lot of mental masturbation going on. So feel free to bring your arguments against boobs forward. Maybe some nice drama will develop from that!
And yes, of course i'll continue drawing boobs, don't bother :-)

... 251 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2014-01-07 18:48
chatGPZ

Quote:
Would I have to speak up every random bit that's normally on my mind during the day or all the tasteless/irrelevant/absurd thoughts I think of but hold back when I speak with someone (by definition, that isn't lying, right?), or just to answer honestly when someone asks me something?

it means giving a honest answer on every occasion, no exceptions, no denial. you cant wish someone a good day if you dont honestly think so, for example (and not saying anything isnt an option) (those things that most people do automatically without thinking are the hardest occasions, and those who will give you most trouble.)

and if you really seriously think it is easy, you are not being honest to yourself to be begin with. just try it :)

Quote:
But I did compensate for that myself and tried to balance the lack of objectification of men

why do those "men" have boobies? :)
2014-01-07 19:43
Bitbreaker

Quoting hollowman

I´ve been to other meetings for people who do knitting, crochet, embroidery etc. where the majority have been women, and I never met anyone who did pictures of male genitals or had to use motives with naked men to motivate themselves to finish their work.

I am happy that you act so much more mature than i by that. So what are the advantages you have due to that compared to me or the others that act like at the age of 13? :-)

That is exactly what i mean with mental masturbation, believing that ones attitude is so much more educated, better or mature than other's :-) To me it appears more like using an attitude or opinion as a fashion item to add to the intellectual look. But one could also think that you just discriminate people with other attitudes by that.
Some famous genitalia! :-)
2014-01-07 20:50
CreaMD

Bitbreaker: Touché!! There are three possibilities (which can be combined in order to get more accuracy. 1. poser, 2. (closeted) gay, or 3. virgin.
2014-01-07 20:57
hollowman

Quoting CreaMD
Bitbreaker: Touché!! There are three possibilities (which can be combined in order to get more accuracy. 1. poser, 2. (closeted) gay, or 3. virgin.

How mature of you :-) :-) :-) :-)
2014-01-07 21:20
CreaMD

I didn't pull "maturity" card in this thread ;-).
2014-01-08 00:15
Burglar

really nice amount of bs in this thread.

"Many painters have suffered persecution and prosecution for painting nudes. Goya was the first who dared to paint a nude that was not a goddess. His famous “Nude Maja” cost him an Inquisition."

for some nudes painted by women check http://www.redbubble.com/groups/women-painters/forums/14471/top..
2014-01-08 00:44
jESSiKA
Account closed

I have to agree with Burglar. I don't even understand the point of this thread. I have painted nude women on canvas, a few pencil sketches on paper and have an unfinished pixeled pic of a nude woman from behind.. oh the horror!!!! I have also been the only female in a number of classes and I have worked in a man's world. I have been to strip clubs for 'business meetings' and 'client entertainment'. I am not offended, nor should I be.. People need to relax and stop taking offence. Boobs are awesome!
2014-01-08 10:48
jailbird

Quote: really nice amount of bs in this thread.

"Many painters have suffered persecution and prosecution for painting nudes. Goya was the first who dared to paint a nude that was not a goddess. His famous “Nude Maja” cost him an Inquisition."

for some nudes painted by women check http://www.redbubble.com/groups/women-painters/forums/14471/top..

Why is this thread repeating itself?
2014-01-08 11:40
jailbird

Quote: Quote:
Would I have to speak up every random bit that's normally on my mind during the day or all the tasteless/irrelevant/absurd thoughts I think of but hold back when I speak with someone (by definition, that isn't lying, right?), or just to answer honestly when someone asks me something?

it means giving a honest answer on every occasion, no exceptions, no denial. you cant wish someone a good day if you dont honestly think so, for example (and not saying anything isnt an option) (those things that most people do automatically without thinking are the hardest occasions, and those who will give you most trouble.)

and if you really seriously think it is easy, you are not being honest to yourself to be begin with. just try it :)

Quote:
But I did compensate for that myself and tried to balance the lack of objectification of men

why do those "men" have boobies? :)

But I DO honestly hope that another person will have a good day when I say it.

From now on, I'll definitely pay more attention to this, but really don't know of cases when I'd be dishonest with others (except the occasional "Hey, you look great today", but that's rare anyway).
2014-01-08 11:50
Oswald

hollowman's cross stitching pic is the coolest thing since open borders, priceless. :)
Previous - 1 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | ... | 27 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Swallow/Censor Design
cba
Scrap/Genesis Project
kbs/Pht/Lxt
Majikeyric
Fred/Channel 4