Log inRegister an accountBrowse CSDbHelp & documentationFacts & StatisticsThe forumsAvailable RSS-feeds on CSDbSupport CSDb Commodore 64 Scene Database
 Welcome to our latest new user maak ! (Registered 2024-04-18) You are not logged in - nap
CSDb User Forums

Forums > CSDb Questions > "START NEW TOPIC" button...
2007-02-10 15:03
Bamu®
Account closed

"START NEW TOPIC" button...

Would it be a problem to locate the "START NEW TOPIC" button at the upper side of the threads.

... 46 posts hidden. Click here to view all posts....

2007-02-12 11:26
CreaMD

Quote: ... and you know what I think about stealing Hubbard's player.
Just because everyone agrees with you & loves you for your "heroic deed", it does not mean that YOUR behaviour is reputable - especially not outside the scene.

That's all about the so called "BIG" Laxity.

I wonder why Laxity and some others are so *fucking* polite towards you.

If you ever tried to jump on me with such a ridiculous accusations I would slap you around the "place" so harshly that you would literally pee in your pants you clueless degenerated self-centered piece of dog excerements.

You had plenty of chances to GET the idea how *BIG* Laxity really is. He is a *celebrity*. He is someone! You can't ever compare to him in anything you have *ever* done or are going to do. You shouldn't even be allowed to speak to him you pathetic retard. Don't you see how small you are in comparison to him? Everything he writes here shows greatness of this grand oldman. Humbleness, tolerance, patience. Even I'm feeling a lot of respects when talking to him. But not you.. you pathetic retarded lamer. You are *NOBODY*. Just realise that! In the perspective of the scene as a whole you are nothing more than a doormat. You don't have the slightest authority to judge and insult anyone here and especially not people who are older and definitely *wiser* than you.

You clearly show that you don't deserve any respect from Laxity. Not even from anyone else. You have shown your idiotic ungrateful attitude with Cadaver and I'm sure there are more people that have enough of your arrogant pathetic trolling. NATA, you had chance to rethink your behavior. You had *plenty of time* to do so. But you didn't progress a slightest bit. I hereby officially inform you, that *you are fucked*. If you posess the last remains of self-preservation instinct, shut up and return to incubator.

Roman
2007-02-12 11:31
dalezy

someone obviously likes to imitate don chisciotte della mancia or whatever it's really called in italian.

though, the don never really ragged on people in an overexcessively cocky way like our magic friend does.
2007-02-12 11:34
Steppe

CreaMD, WORD!
2007-02-12 12:46
Burglar

I really don't understand why *everybody* still wastes their time on nata.

wake up people, it's useless.
2007-02-12 13:43
Conrad

I am agreeing exactly with the words of CreaMD and Laxity, and in my opinion nata, you are just a patronising shithead who has no respect in anyone else's work!

What really upsets me though is the way you treat some newcomers, i.e. myself. For example, why the hell did you have to go and tell every one that "Pokemonitor" was composed in GoatTracker ? I have no shame in what composer I use but unfortunately you went and tried to embarass me in front of other sceners. Was there really any point in that ? You wouldn't say something like that to brill composers like Linus, Ne7, Randall or Jammer, as they use exactly the same tool! Well I have news for you mate, I have been working on my new music player recently, so soon I will not have to worry about you finding out what popular composer was used for my new tunes and then spit it out on CSDB and try to make me feel like an idiot towards others!

IMHO your music is very good, but unfortunately this attitude of yours is crossing the line and a lot of sceners (including myself) hate you already, and there is no way to fix that problem now as you're too late. So from this day on, either you sort out your attitude towards others and start composing, or leave the c64 scene and GET A FUCKING LIFE!!!

...and btw, don't even bother thinking up insulting replies to this post, as from this point I am just going to ignore you! (although I will check other people's opinions about what I have said.)
2007-02-12 14:30
Bamu®
Account closed

Finally! Now everybody hates me. :))))))))))
(Don't forget to press the downvote-button) OK?

CRD,
If you have no shame, why It upsets you?!?
... too bad for you that you did not understand the little "GoatTracker" joke. Maybe sometime later you will understand.

CreaMD aka "Mr. Cool"
Nah, I do not want to compare with Laxity.
I do not have to like what he does & has done. Maybe you are one of his biggest fans but me not.
And hey, this is A FREE WORLD - I can downvote people as long I want. :P

Nobody forces YOU to love me. You shouldn't bother.

Anyway, now I'm waiting for some hate-mails.
2007-02-12 15:34
null
Account closed

\o/

------------------------------------
Knoeki/DigitalSoundsSystem/Majestic Wizards.
2007-02-12 15:46
jailbird

2007-02-12 15:48
CreaMD

Quote: Finally! Now everybody hates me. :))))))))))
(Don't forget to press the downvote-button) OK?

CRD,
If you have no shame, why It upsets you?!?
... too bad for you that you did not understand the little "GoatTracker" joke. Maybe sometime later you will understand.

CreaMD aka "Mr. Cool"
Nah, I do not want to compare with Laxity.
I do not have to like what he does & has done. Maybe you are one of his biggest fans but me not.
And hey, this is A FREE WORLD - I can downvote people as long I want. :P

Nobody forces YOU to love me. You shouldn't bother.

Anyway, now I'm waiting for some hate-mails.

Mr. Clueless dumbass

This is the world of democracy. Your rights end where the rights of other people start. You can't do *just anything* you want.

I'm biggest fan of humble and decent people. And the worst bitch towards people like you and it really doesn't matter if they are newbies or oldcomers. I tried hard to tolerate and help you, but that's over. My tolerance towards you fell to zero. And this is my last post to you ever. I'll just sooner or later publicly write down all the reason why I consider that you should be banned and ask Perff to support my claim.

farewell...
2007-02-12 18:46
chatGPZ

Quote:

bwahahaha. excellent =)
Previous - 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 - Next
RefreshSubscribe to this thread:

You need to be logged in to post in the forum.

Search the forum:
Search   for   in  
All times are CET.
Search CSDb
Advanced
Users Online
Guests online: 66
Top Demos
1 Next Level  (9.8)
2 Mojo  (9.7)
3 Coma Light 13  (9.7)
4 Edge of Disgrace  (9.6)